- This event has passed.
New Era of Digital Pathology
10 February|11:00 - 15:30
We are happy to invite you to our first-ever Virtual Symposium: New Era of Digital Pathology, to be held online at 10am Central European Time on February 10, 2021. Participation at the event is free of charge but registration is required – please register here to gain access.
During the event, we will have four speakers from leading European clinical pathology laboratories sharing their experience on how 3DHISTECH’s solutions have facilitated their daily work in various fields of routine clinical pathology:
How does the digital workflow support the clinical assistance at IPATIMUP?
– presented by Catarina Eloy, MD, PhD, Head of the Pathology Laboratory of IPATIMUP, Porto, Portugal
Digitizing the pathology workflow in an academic environment
– presented by Konnie Hebeda, MD, PhD, Pathologist, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
How does Digital Pathology support the clinical workflow of multiplatform imaging?
– presented by Catherine Guettier, MD, PhD, Professor of Pathology, Bicêtre University Hospital and Clovis Adam MD, Senior Pathologist, Bicêtre University Hospital, France
Additionally to the guest presentations, we will have several talks by 3DHISTECH:
Digitalization of Pathology
– presented by Béla Molnár MD, PhD, DsC (CEO)
Complex diagnostic solution from 3DHISTECH
– presented by Annamária Csizmadia (Head of Digital Pathology Product Line)
A new pathology case management solution
– presented by Zita Bratu (Product Development Manager)
A new generation of diagnostic applications
– presented by Viktor Jónás (Product Development Manager)